Measurement Tool Updates
- Coordinate Tool has been renamed to Measurement Tool.
- The updated tool is easier to use and has a wider range of capabilities.
||A simple dialog now appears when creating new entities explaining how to generate the measurement and which parameters are required.
||Generate circle/sphere entities and determine its radius, area and circumference.
||Export measurement entities to IGES format.
Calibration Tuning Updates
- Ballbar Tuning has been renamed to Calibration Tuning
|More accurate tuning
||In addition to Global Scaling, you can now apply specific tuning directly to your scanner’s calibration.
|Tuning with Measurement entities
||Scanner accuracy tuning can now be done with a either Ballbar or by using Measurement entities.
New Hotkey Support
- FlexScan3D now supports Z axis moving using Shift + Alt + LMB + RMB. Previously, it only supported X-Y axis mesh moving
Reordering scan groups
- Scans can now be reordered from within the project window. Drag & Drop a scan to reorder it.
Smooth Merge Improvement
- The quality of smooth merge has been improved.
- You can now import PLY files into Flexscan3D.
FlexScan3D 3.3.11 has been tested with the following spinnaker driver and HDI Compact Firmware:
We cannot guarantee full functionality with other versions.